Bypass Google FRP .No any others tool such as SDcard or OTG cable is required for this method and that is why I love this method, and hopefully, by the end of this detailed guide, you’re able to successfully get access back to your phone.
Here is a checklist to make the bypass process successful:
- A PC is required to use the software just like the realterm to make a call using your phone.
- Access to a WiFi network to download the necessary files on your phone.
- Make sure you don’t run the most recent version of Android. Now most of you here get confused! Let me clear it with a better explanation. Some Samsung devices out of the box come with Android Marshmallow, so you don’t need to downgrade the firmware version further. But if there is a Lollipop version available you should consider downgrading. First try this method with the current Android OS installed, if it doesn’t work then you should consider downgrading OS version.
- Carefully watch and follow each step of the tutorial.
- Finally, this method works on any Samsung Galaxy device including S7 Edge, S6, S5, S4, Note 5, Note 4, J1, J3, J5, A5, A7 any device you can name of and made by Samsung running Android.
frp is a new problem . Now with coronavirus, we are in our house playing with games and mobile phone; but many people face this problem . There are no person to help with unlocking frp . So we are here with you to solve all your problems for free.
Download link to the required files is given at the bottom.
Here are the download links to the files used in the video for bypass Google FRP:
Don’t forget to let us know what you think about the latest tutorial of bypass Google FRP.